Monday, May 04, 2009

life of freddie

I enjoy watching Life of Ryan and other MTV reality shows. (This is further proof that I am not yet ready to be 30.)

Yesterday, I was catching up on DVR and admiring the scenery.

I asked Freddie, "Do you think Ryan Sheckler works out too, or he's just so cut from skateboarding?"

Freddie said, "Doesn't he surf? That will make you ripped. But, he probably works out too. Plus, believe me, it's a lot easier to tone up like that when you're young."

I told him, "I feel kind of guilty when I think he's hot because he's so young. I think he's 18."

He assured me, "That's okay. There are plenty of 18 year old girls I think are hot."

Think I should be concerned? :)

4 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

Thanks for letting me know. I saw what happened as soon as I hit send. I didn't even think about my signature showing up. I hate that I revealed all that personal information. I was pretty upset earlier. I deleted it from my blog, but there is no way to delete it from google reader. I'm hoping that most people that follow my blog are legit.

Susan D. said...

Hey there!
I actually bought the loot at the meeting ... tshirt, coffee mug, pen, and cookbook. I heard your name announced as a transfer & I wondered if you were there. Parking was a bit nuts if you were late, so you were probably smart to skip! Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I left you an award on my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

By the way...Miss Sweet Tea (Angela) paired us up for her Summertime Swap! YAY! Look for my email about it! Enjoy your weekend! :)