Friday, June 27, 2008

Celebrate Good Times...come on!

So, I did it. I actually did it a month ago, but it seems that the last time I posted I was anticipating doing it and then I never said anything about it, so perhaps you thought I didn't. Perhaps you thought I never celebrated my 29th birthday. It seems to be a trend around here. I like to make a few posts and then fall off of the face of the earth for a short while. I think that mostly has to do with the fact that we have a very uncomfortable chair at our computer desk and that we don't have wireless internet at our house. Yes, I'm serious, it's like little house on the prairie around here. You can just call me half pint.

So, I'm gonna try to play a little catch up. We've been doing a lot of celebrating lately. I turned 29, Jack turned 1. We attended our friends' wedding and I officiated my first wedding. We also celebrated our first anniversary. I'm uploading pictures as we speak, or should I say as I type. And, maybe just maybe, I'll stick around to actually post them. I caught up on So You Think You Can Dance last night so I should be good for a few hours

1 comment:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I am glad you have so many fun things to celebrate! Enjoy your weekend!