Tuesday, July 14, 2009

gone, gone, gone, really gone

So, this is my return to blogging, for now. I just haven't been feeling it lately. So, like Kate says, You get what you get and you don't get upset! Apparently she's getting a fortune, a ton of publicity, an old body guard and he's getting two hot earrings, and a young girl who removed his wife's jowls of a dog, but couldn't do a thing about Winnie The Pooh. There you go.

I still haven't done the list of things I'm proud of doing before my thirtieth birthday. maybe I will maybe I won't, but I probably will. maybe.

What inspired me to write today. I just got the best message from my Grandma. My cousin and his wife found out they are expecting in January. They lost a baby back around Christmas. Then, they thought she might have actually had a molar pregnancy, which means it wasn't a baby she was carrying, but cancer. Then they found out that she did actually lose a baby, so it was just grief, panic, grief. They waited a while to try after having their first. They are very, how should I say it, particular. She really threw them for a loop. I actually think some competition might calm our little missy down. I guess we'll soon find out because it turns out that they're not having one, but TWO babies! So exciting!

This marks the 19th pregnancy. Two girls had babies last week, which brought my pregnancy total down, but new baby total for the last 30 days up to 7. That's a lot of booties.

Meanwhile, I'm still barren. But, I'm hopeful. Last night, mister OPK (ovulation prediction kit for those of you not in the know) gave me a smiley face on the first try. Here's hoping that's a good sign.

So, that's all I got. I had to get it out there. I've been feeling pretty overwhelmed by all of these things and I can't really wrap my brain around much of anything else. Maybe now that I've spilled the beans, I can move onto something else.

In the mean time, I leave you with sweet little Taylor.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS to your cousin and his wife!! And Taylor is precious!! WELCOME BACK!!! :D