Tuesday, January 30, 2007

yeah, yeah, yeah...I know..I know

Do you remember the part of my new years resolution post where I mentioned that sometimes I got behind on the book reading and I'd read two books the next month? Cut me some slack. I'm busy, and stressed, and getting married soon. I'm a little overwhelmed right now. Now, can we move on to another subject?

I've been dieting. 3 weeks now. I've lost 7 pounds. Yesterday I started the exercise routine. Slow and steady wins the race.

the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. No worries. I still obsessively check every day to see if you've charmed us with your wit and strange-girl-ness.

2. I'm never getting married. Too stressful.

3. I have not been dieting. I feel like a huge pale white whale. I'm no bigger than I was 2-3 months ago. I just feel icky.

Anonymous said...

Slow and steady DOES win the race. It also sucks ass.