Thursday, August 16, 2007

the romance is not dead yet

Another fun text message today.


We need to buy our fire extinguishers.
Have a great day!


We have not discussed this since the day we registered for our wedding gifts, yes, we did register for a fire extinguisher, safety first, we did not get one though. I guess being trapped on the couch has given him lots of time to think about his undying love for me, and his fear of burning to death.

By the way, I picked up the stool softener. Things are moving along nicely.

1 comment:

DebbieDo said...

Hi Amanda, I'm still around I'm just not liking that blog right now. I'm more focused on my other blog at this time. But since I have some links from the blog I'm working on and the Times of Debbie blog, I have kept some things up. Sorry I'm just so not in the mood of that blog right now.

Did you understand that? I don't even think I did. Basically- I'm bored with The Times of Debbie blog.