Friday, August 17, 2007

sad, but true

We moved into our new house in June. With everything that's been going on, and the uncertainty of it all, we haven't had a chance to figure out our budget yet, so we haven't added any unnecessary expenses. My husband seems to think that cable is unnecessary, although I swear that is an overstatement, so our television capabilities have been relatively limited. The bunny ears only get about 6 channels and they're all fuzzy. To tell you the truth, we've been so busy, that I haven't really cared much.

Since Fred got in his little accident and broke his leg, he's been a little more aware of lack of fishing programming available to him as well as his lack of connection to the outside world, so I finally called and got us an appointment to get cable and road runner on Tuesday...AND...because I am a grown up now and get to make all of my own decisions I also got DVR!

I think Fred thinks that his injury and confinement to the couch is what motivated me, but the truth it, the season of The Hills started on the 13th and I'M MISSING OUT ON EVERYTHING!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

CG said...

Hey Amanda,

Thanks for visiting my blog! The blog background thing is really easy if you want I can email you the directions.

And no, it's not too late to join the Good Mail. Just send me your email and I will send you all the info about it! mytrunkshopatyahoo.com

I'm going to go look through your blog now!

DebbieDo said...

Oh and this session is already so good! haha Go with DVR, I've had it for about 2 years now and I can't imagine life without it. I never watch commercials, ever.

Perfectly Plump Preppy 2.0 said...

No worries MTV is constantly rerunning the first two episodes. I believe they are also on MTV.com. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG. We don't get cable or internet until Tuesday, so I have gone without for almost two weeks. I can't take it much longer. So I feel your pain.