Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First stop Greensboro-Next step Hollywood

I've got to get my cell phone fixed because I'm sure Brad Pitt is going to be calling any minute.

I rarely see this hour of the day, but I'm up early because my public awaits. I got a call from the lady who heads up the running school asking me to do another interview. I'm going to be on the "Good Morning Show"-no, not Good Morning America. This is just our little local morning show so all of the early birds have something to watch before the good shows come on. This interview is going to be live, so I'm going to try to look a little less goofy than last time.

I go on at 6:30. Wish me luck.

Did I mention that the funniest thing about this whole situation is that I'm still a crappy runner? Seriously, I'm still going to have to walk a little bit on Saturday. I am getting better though and I can certainly run a lot more than I could before.

1 comment:

Jules said...

woo. how cool....you need to post a clip!!