Saturday, December 06, 2008

the right stuff

(Oh Gosh! I never posted this!)
On Thursday night, I headed down to Charlotte to meet my oldest girlfriends for a hot date. We met up with 5 guys we have been in love with for about 20 years now and a good time was definitely had by all.

Here are a few shots of the evening.

We gathered with two other friends for dinner at Brixx before the performance and practiced our dance moves. Remember this one?


We were very excited to see our boys on the marquis.

Not at all impressed with the opening acts, a very white girl with a Jamaican accent whose back up dancers looked like crack whores and Lady Gaga, so we took the opportunity to take a few snapshots and tried our luck at winning front row seats by texting the big screen. We really had a good time thinking of what to write.


OH MY GOSH...HERE THEY COME!


It was an amazing show. They sang a few of the new songs, which I didn't really know, and rocked out almost all of their most popular old songs. They danced, they thrusted and we swooned. We had awesome seats for most of the show and then they moved to a second stage that was right in front of us. I took a horrible shot so that you could see how close we were.

At the end the whole crowd had their hands swaying to Hangin' Tough. It was totally rad.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME. I recognize a few of those NKOTB fans! I have to say, I am a little disappointed that Joe isn't wearing his hat with the top cut out. Still, it looks like it was a lot of fun.