Tuesday, March 03, 2009

off

Today has just been an off day.

I woke up around 5:30 and just laid in bed until my alarm went off at 6:10. After a while, I wondered what was taking so long. It was 6:15. I had set my alarm for 7:10. I have to be at work at 7:00.

Then, I couldn't find either of our car keys and realized I'd forgotten to clean all of the snow off the car and it had frozen.

I went to grab a cup of coffee before I ran out the door, but discovered that Freddie had accidentally set the alarm for 6:30...pm

Freddie was kind enough to bring me some coffee and then we had a fiasco and had to switch cars.

At lunch, my Smart Meals leaked some kind of grease all over my uniform.

I brought a pop corn and a movie for the patients and the butter splashed all over the other side of my uniform.

I escaped to go to the bathroom and discovered my underwear were inside out.

But, that's okay. Because I won a little award at work today, so it's all good.

2 comments:

Shaina said...

Oh gosh. I think I have days like this...every week! :)

lisagh said...

I put my undies on inside out by mistake all the time! One time I even discovered I'd put my leg through the waist band and had one of the leg bands around my waist!