Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Too bad, so sad

we finally got a new computer and I will be up and posting regularly asap. It's a mac and I'm still learning the ropes. In the meantime, I was trying to catch up on a little web browsing only to discover that some of the blogs I love reading have gone private. Not sure how many of you actually read mine, or if you still are since I've been gone for so long, but just in case....
Marriage, Magnolias, Manhattan, Perfectly Plump Preppy, and In the Life of 5 Year Olds, may I read too...pretty please.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!!!

Susan D. said...

Welcome back! Saw your comment and we should get together for coffee. I'd love to tell you more about the League in Greensboro. My email is susanzdavis at yahoo dot com.

MRU said...

Welcome back! Saw your post on Perfectly Pink. Email me at magnoliasmarriageandmanhattan@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite. All nice preppies are still welcome!