Monday, August 25, 2008

I'd like to thank the academy

The lovelyMMM nominated little old me for an award. Check out this sparkler..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


ain't she purty?

So, now I'll share the love. Here we go.
1. I am a Joy
2.Pop Culture Yay
3.Emily
4.OG Mommy Runs
5.Things I Bought That I Love
6.Green Magsterpie
7.All Things Kimba

So here are the rules.
1. Put the logo on your blog-done
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you-already there
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours-look to the right
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs-okey dokey.

So, girls, go on and share the love. Or, don't! You could also just enjoy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't prepare a speech!! Perhaps Lindsay can cover that. Thanks very much for the lovely sparkler.