Friday, December 07, 2007

granny

I babysat tonight. Yes, today is Friday. I'm over 16 years old and I spent the evening babysitting. As I was driving home at 10:45, I decided to call some friends. Problem. I realized I don't have any friends I can call at 10:45pm on Friday and be certain they are awake. Then, I realized I'm old.

I finally did think of someone. My sister lives in Oregon, so she's a safe bet considering the time change and all, but she was out. She was probably doing all of the cool things college girls who are turning 21 on Monday will do (Happy Birthday, Rachael!). So, I listened to my Enchanted soundtrack instead of chatting. And, I sang along. Correction, I repeated the Happy Little Working Song over and over and over again until I could perform it perfectly, then I worked on my princess face...yes, while I was driving. I am quite the multitasker.

I guess I'm not that old because it's now 12:48 and I'm still awake, but I'm playing on the internet. So, I'm just a little less old and a lot more lame. Oh well. I'm okay with it.

No comments: