Tuesday, November 04, 2008

the best

I had a great weekend. Now that I have 4 day weekends EVERY week, I'll pause to let you get over your jealousy, I have double the opportunity for fun.

This weekend I maxed it out. On Thursday, I went to the New Kids on the Block concert and it was AMAZING! On Friday, I cut a foot of my hair and and went to the doctor. We also celebrated Halloween and I dragged Fred out to a bar to celebrate a bit. On Saturday, we bummed around all day and enjoyed a trip to Costco where I purchased my first Christmas present. This one is for my mother in law and hopefully I won't lose it before Christmas like I did last year. (I still haven't found that gift, by the way.) On Sunday, I participated in a colleague's Ordination service, went to see one of my students perform in a collection of songs from popular musicals, and hubs and I went to see HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL-loved it!

So much fun and excitement was packed into one weekend, that I'm going to need multiple posts....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh lord, we have done the same thing as you with a gift for someone... thinking we're so fabulous because we are organized and then being completely incapable of locating said gift.

:-)