Friday, April 17, 2009

gone fishin'



Actually I'm planning on going bummin', but hubs will be doing some fishing.

We know this couple through our other friends and through some other random connections. We actually like them more than the couple we know better and had a blast with them at our other friends' wedding. We've hung out with them a time or two and on Wednesday, they called and asked if we were interested in last minute trip to the beach.

They even invited Jack!

I don't have a lot, read any, girlfriends in town. I went to college somewhere else and moved here when we got married. I have friends close by, but no one that I can just call to grab a drink or go to a movie. Most of my local friends are pretty well established.

So, while the boys are fishing, I will be busy making D my best friend. Wish me luck and while you're at it, say a prayer that Jack doesn't eat their pup, Otter.

1 comment:

Jules said...

OMG, hope it was fun!!! :)

PS. I will go go the movies w/ you if you want. :)