Tuesday, October 21, 2008

oh, crap!

I'm stuck. Because I am the best wife in our whole house, I made Freddie some extra spaghetti to fill his belly when he gets home from the furniture market. I finished watching One Tree Hill just as the noodles were done (okay, so maybe they were done before I actually finished since all of the water had evaporated by the time I took it off of the burner) and I erased it and got up to turn the stove off. I also had to retrieve Jack from his post as watchdog in the front room because he was barking violently at something (a squirrel, our neighbor's campaign signs, my car, or possibly a bush).

When I returned, the remote was no where to be found! I've hunted EVERYWHERE (okay, obviously not EVERYWHERE or I would have actually found it, but cut me some slack, this is horrible situation. Yes, I did look in the fridge.

No, I'm not an idiot. I do know that you can actually change the channel on the tv set or the cable box, but it's stuck in DVR limbo land, so I can't simply change the channel.

When you get down on your knees tonight, please put in a good word for me. I still haven't watched How I Met Your Mother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this post...remote in the fridge? Of course! Dirty dish on the sewing cabinet? Absolutely. Arrgghh!

The younger sibling is on his way home to Boston from the Furniture Market. Sounds like it was pretty quiet from he said.

Cute blog!
tp