Wednesday, April 25, 2007

oops

Last night I sweat it out hardcore sorting through other people's rummage for the Junior League rummage sale. When I got home, I remembered my bridal portraits in a week and a half and realized I better put some stuff on my newly develping zits. On top of that, I gave my face a good slathering with moisturizer from one of the new sample bottles of CeraVe the dermatologist gave me last month. This morning, my feet were dry so I put a little on them too.

Then I realized the doctor had actually given me two different samples, one of moisturizer and one of moisturizing facewash. Guess which one I slept in overnight...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey thanks for the comment. If your guys still need outfits and you want to do suits, steer them to Joesph Banks. Their stuff is very nice and most suits run under 200 dollars!

Good luck with the wedding!!

Joy said...

hahahahahaha.

a. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I update everyday or try to so please stop by regularly!

I lived in Greensboro when I was little :-)