Friday, May 18, 2007

busy bee

Yesterday was pretty eventful:

I actually took advantage of my costco card, finally buying more than just a bag of salmon or some milk and cheese. I FILLED the cart.

We made over 100 exam bags for the students at Salem College.

The Office! I won't say more in case you haven't seen it yet.

We checked out and then put an offer on a house! The sellers have until 8 to let us know. They're waiting on a sister in Cali to help them decide. If we don't get this house, I will be convinced that we are meant to be homeless. Cory and Topanga didn't have much when they started out and they did just fine. (Bonus points if you catch that reference.)

1 comment:

DebbieDo said...

Oh I so get the bonus points! haha, good one. That was so random, haha.

Good luck on the offer!