Friday, May 04, 2007

rain rain go away!!!

I'm supposed to have my bridal portraits this weekend. I've wanted to take them here for as long as I can imagine.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Because this is where I went to college and for years I watched brides posing outside my dorm window and dreamed of that day when I'd do the same. And because it's lovely.

Tomorrow, I'll be standing in those same spots, only I'll be in a mud puddle because it's supposed to RAIN all weekend. The forecast has changed this week from looking okay to looking gloomy, then gloomier, then 100% depressing. Now, I'm hoping it will change back. Keep your fingers crossed.

Either way I'll look like a princess tomorrow, or a freak. My hair appointment is at 9:30. My make up is at 11. We don't decide whether to move til Sunday until 1, so looks like I'm getting all dolled up no matter what!

3 comments:

Joy said...

so did everything work out? Lovely pictures? Lovely hair? Lovely makeup?

Melissa said...

Your school is beautiful - you should have some great pictures!

emily said...

I forget after being away how crazy beautiful Old Salem is...how did the pics turn out.