Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm a liar

Yesterday, I was working on a big project in the library, so of course I was checking my e-mail and obsessively looking for a distraction from said "big project". I checked the pages of the 3 blogs that I read daily (2 girls from Salem, hello Joy and Emily and one that was linked to their pages) hoping that one of these women would not let me down. Alas, there was a new post on Dooce.com (funny stuff, check it out) and after I read it, I noticed that she has a daily picture section that I had never noticed. She's been posting for quite a long time and so there were a lot of pictures to go through. So there I was, mindlessly clicking previous and checking out the pictures one by one, when the lady sitting next to me smiles and says, is that your family? (I instantly felt panicked, she's going to find out my secret, I'm a loser who enjoys reading about other people's lives for entertainment) So, I did the only thing I could do, I smiled slightly and said no...just friends.

No comments: