Tuesday, July 18, 2006

in the words of Gomer Pile...surprise, surprise, surprise

I just realized that I never officially revealed my secret. I'm engaged! I wanted to hold out for a bit to have time to share the good news in person wherever I could, but I'm afraid that someday I'll run into someone that I was meaning to tell in person, with my children and husband in tow and realize, oops, I forgot to tell you that I was engaged! So, here you go, I am. It was all very wonderful and exciting and was also happily captured on film by the little man at Disney World who takes pictures in front of Cinderella's castle, who was just as surprised as I was when Freddie got down on his knee during our photo. Freddie says it's cheasy, but we're cheasy people. But, I don't think it's cheasy I think it's wonderful, and it was surprising (although I do wish he had given me a hint to put on some make-up and brush my hair!). Plus, everyone knows I LOVE DISNEYWORLD.
We had a wonderful day and everyone was so nice and went out of their way to help us celebrate. We even got to be on a morning show, that will air in 60 markets! I think this is going to be the beginning of a wonderful career for me.
I just updated my profile picture to share the love, so here you go, now you know.
ps-I'm really not reading this book, but I like to post something cute on the blog, so I searched, bride and found this. Maybe I'll pick it up.

No comments: