Tuesday, July 17, 2007

tickling and pillow fights

The night before the wedding all of my favorite girls gathered at the Marriot downtown to spend my last single night with me. We had TONS of food, lots of great snacks provided by some friends of my mom, and lots of great breakfast treats the next morning provided by the matron of honor's mom. It was such a treat to spend my last night with my favorite ladies (and my mom also snuck in one sweet little brown boy-can you spot him?)and wake up to surrounded by so many faces that have meant so much to me through the years.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Wait! Mom has to be in one too!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks for the visit! I'm so excited about your blog, I just peeked quickly through it and see you must have just gotten married! How exciting!! It looks like a BEAUTIFUL wedding!! I can't wait to read the details! I love weddings, especially when there's pink & green!! (I have to go get my son to bed, so I'll be back)
We're in Charlotte!

Lori said...

It's me again, I forgot to tell you that I laughed so hard at your comment about the naked cowboy! When I posted that, I was gonna make a comment about that because it reminded me of that!! lol But I didnt think people would know what I was talking about! We were just there a few weekends ago and the naked cowboy WASN'T there! Maybe he had the day off?!